loading...

“..tetap cari jalan balik ke pangkuan awak..”



Happy 3rd Anniversary to my lovely wifeSyuhada Syuroa Kamal! Being away for years was not easy for the two us, and I really appreciate you for supporting me through thick and thin all this while. I am truly happy to be back in Malaysia for good, hoping to spend the rest of my life with you by my side.


Hopefully there will be 3 (or even 4) of us on our 4th Anniversary! Hikshiks :)


Sorry I had to lie to you for the surprise! Love u choo much! (sila muntah) LOL!


*Thanks Azzim Kamal for being my accomplice!

*Thanks Adderly for the edits.

*Thanks Muzamir Mahat sbb sudi hntar g airport.


Say no more to Long Distance Relationship or PJJ!

#nomorePJJ #LDR #longdistancerelationship #cominghomesurprise #cominghome #surprise


Sweet kan?? Orang-orang kuat ja boleh tahan dengan long distance relationship ni. Happy anniversary buat mereka berdua.


Kredit : Juwaidy Suhaimi
loading...